Renovierung ist angesagt ! Begleitet mich auf dem Weg zu einem neuen,gesunden,fitten und schlanken ICH :)

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

Holiday Snapshots !

On the ferry : Boyfriend is feeding seagulls


Our "home" - the beach is straight behind the dune - wonderful!





I love the ocean !
 

Little harbour !

I swear i`ll never eat lamb again !!!
They were SO cute !


















Little chicklet :)

Sucking on the finger with their little teethless mouths


The Dune just behind our tent!

Pancake-House ! This one is in the form of the island we were.

Great nature reserve !








Changeover !

He just stood two meters in front of me, i loved it !


 A whale which stranded in 1956 on the islands beach



Amazing ! I love all the awesome animals of our great oceans!



Goodbye diet !

















My poor little car had a lot to transport...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi dear! What amazing pictures! Looks like you had so much fun in summer time! Great! I'm so happy to have news about you my friend!

    Kisses and a happy mother's day to your family!

    =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. awwwww so cute little baby lambs <3

    AntwortenLöschen