Renovierung ist angesagt ! Begleitet mich auf dem Weg zu einem neuen,gesunden,fitten und schlanken ICH :)

Sonntag, 3. April 2011

New in the Closet :-)

I`ve got a few new things in my Closet :-) They`re all from H&M.

The Dress i saw last month in H&M-Magazine !

Dress and Top ! I`m not sure how to combinate them - any ideas?? :-) I`m happy about some inspirations !


Bikini in two colours !

Beige with White and Gold!


Bordeaux with Türkis and Bronze !




















This were my Bikinis from the last year, but i`ll wear them this summer again :-)

They are both by Victoria`s Secret !

















What will you were this summer at the beach or in swimming bath ?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Bikinis sind der hammer, die Farben stehen dir sehr gut. lg aida

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. perhaps i need to shop with you!!!! im loving the lace and the bikini! hope u had a nice weekend !

    AntwortenLöschen