Renovierung ist angesagt ! Begleitet mich auf dem Weg zu einem neuen,gesunden,fitten und schlanken ICH :)

Sonntag, 3. April 2011

Thank you :) :) :)

...lovely Michelle for this two Awards :-) What more can i say than : I love reading your Blog - with all your great pictures !!!



5 Facts about me
 
- I have to admit that i LOVE the telestation "Comedy Central" ;-) Especially the soaps "How i met your mother", "Two and a half man", "King of Queens", "Family Guy", "Little Britain" and even "Southpark"...don`t tell anyone, these soaps are not very sophisticated ;-)

- I`m badly clumsy and sometimes really twirly, laughing all the time....

- I LOVE reading books. Especially Thriller or other exciting stories. A few authors i like greatly : Stephen King,Michael Crichton, Mo Hayder, Karin Slaughter, Tess Gerritsen, Henning Mankell, Khaled Hosseini (wonderful stories about Afghanistan !!!), Frank Schätzing, Cody Mc Fadyen and much more !

- I`m very interested in other countries, cultures and languages, want to see as much as i can of our wonderful planet !

- I love animals and i`ve got a relish for frogs & salamander, i just like their sleek skin ;-) The animal i love MOST is my little, six year old Guinea Pig :-) He`s so cute and so trustful to me !

_______________________

Now i`d like to give this awards to :

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen