Hey Sweets :) I was the whole day in university and at the library....have SO much to learn and to write now...aaah ! Got 14 (!!!!) more books to read in the next weeks.
:-* Well, they are long but i got extensions in them to make them bigger - that`s the secret :D As a natural blonde i`m not really blessed with volume !
I`m studying social pedagogy with focus on sports and intercultural communication, but "rather" i want to be a teacher in future :) And you girl ?
I want your hair!!! I'm trying to grow mine out but it's not happening fast enough! AGHH.
AntwortenLöschenWhat are you studying at the university???
:-* Well, they are long but i got extensions in them to make them bigger - that`s the secret :D As a natural blonde i`m not really blessed with volume !
AntwortenLöschenI`m studying social pedagogy with focus on sports and intercultural communication, but "rather" i want to be a teacher in future :) And you girl ?
aww, great subject, great hair, great girl... you are soo pretty and I love your style...
AntwortenLöschenKeep updating your blog so often, i love it
Deine Haare sind wunderschön, mit was wäscht du sie? lg aida
AntwortenLöschen